Tuesday, May 3, 2011

blessings of today:

1. Laughing so hard my cheeks hurt in Kinesiology when we watched a video of our classmates finding out whether or not cats have tenodesis (they do!).
Note: tenodesis is when you relax your hand and bend your wrist backwards, and your fingers bend too, or when you relax your hand and bend your wrist forwards, and your fingers straighten out. Try it... pretty amazing, huh?

2. Getting to work with patients with spinal cord injuries in lab today. Their attitudes toward their situations and what they have done and continue to do with their lives was inspiring. And so incredibly cool! It was so great to find joy in what I'm doing despite it being a stressful time of year.

3. The fact that I still have full use of all of my limbs. I'm grateful for what God has given to me and I won't be taking it for granted! Can't wait to go for a run :)

4. Not stressing about finals. Even though maybe I should be!

5. Seeing that my best friend from childhood is my first "follower." Hi, Natalie! I loved your card/letter and am working on a reply. Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment