Saturday, May 14, 2011

blessings of today:

1. Getting dinner w/ two of my really good friends from Marquette. One of the girls is graduating from grad school here and is looking for a job, so she may not be around much longer. So glad to have the chance to hang out with her while she's still here!

2. Not having to study or even look at a textbook! Although it did leave me kind of lost and wondering what to do at work...

3. Having a warm shower and a warm bed to crawl into after walking in the rain.

4. Re-realizing that my best friend is someone who doesn't judge me no matter what, and that may be one of the biggest indicators of friendship in my book.

5. Having the chance to start reading "The Reason for God" again. For some reason it's a challenging read for me, but very interesting and very worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment