Sunday, May 8, 2011

blessings of today:

1. Writing at 2am. It was really cathartic and I haven't written in a long time, so it was good to know I still can articulate what I'm thinking.

2. Getting to talk to the roommate a lot today since we both hung out around at home. She's moving out in two days! I can't believe it. The apartment is starting to look different already, with her packing everything up. I'm so excited for her to start this next part of her life, but I'll miss her so much.

3. Still not feeling stressed about finals. Honestly don't know why. Thank you, God.

4. Getting a huge hug from one of my friends in the library! (Technically 3 huge sneak attack hugs... even better!)

5. Skype date with Mom for Mother's Day! I love talking with her, she's so fun and encouraging. And she is an amazing mother, I hope that I'm half the mother she is someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment