Monday, May 9, 2011

blessings of today

1. Sitting outside in the sun while eating breakfast this morning. It was beautiful weather! ...Until this afternoon. But that's okay, the rain made studying easier.

2. Getting extra help in the kinesiology review session. Practical's going to be tough tomorrow!

3. Having my good friends text me "Good luck on finals!" today. Made me smile.

4. Talking to two of my classmates that I rarely get a chance to talk to while waiting in line for free snacks at the library tonight.

4b. Free snacks at the library tonight!!

5. Sitting outside at 2am (yes, there have been a lot of late nights lately) this morning jamming out to my music because there was no one outside when I got back from the library and it was SO nice out. Sorry to anyone who might have heard me sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment