Wednesday, May 11, 2011

blessings of today:

1. Crashing after my final and having my friend cover for me when I was 45 minutes late to work! This never happens and I was so embarrassed, but she was so kind about it and didn't even mind.

2. Doing well on my cumulative kinesiology final, because it means that I actually am learning the material, not just memorizing it for the exam and forgetting it.

3. Talking to one of my coworkers/friends for a while at work today who is graduating and moving back to Chicago. She is one of the sweetest and most genuine people I have met at Marquette, and I can really say that I am better for having met her.

4. Having a therapeutic venting session with 5 other PTs. Hilarious and necessary. I haven't laughed this much in a while! And it's good to hear that I'm not the only one just trying to survive.

5. Having Jessie J's "Do it Like a Dude" stuck in my head all day and dancing to it not caring what anyone thought :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOf3kYtwASo
(caution: some profanity)

No comments:

Post a Comment