Saturday, May 7, 2011

blessings of today:

Today has been stressful and unhappy, and these are the days when this becomes the most necessary. God is blessing my moments even when I am unaware, so that's the whole reason I'm learning to recognize it!

1. Not having to work at 7:30 and getting to sleep in.

2. Seeing a party next door where the girls wore dresses and hats and the guys wore suitcoats. Finally, something interesting!

3. Digging out my iPod and rediscovering all my old music! Some really great songs, and some songs that make me wonder what I was thinking! :)

4. Getting a table in the library during the weekend before finals. This is nearly impossible!

5. Finding out that our IV end of the year picnic is on Friday, and I have something to look forward to after finals! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment