Thursday, May 19, 2011

blessings of today:

1. Seeing my younger sister in her last choir concert. You were amazing, Bugs! So glad to see the amazing friendships you've made through choir.

2. Getting to Skype with the bestie while she's in Chicago living out her dream momentarily. I feel loved when she makes time for me (okay, maybe it was for my adorable dog Chaya) despite being so busy and happy elsewhere.

3. Sunshine AND warm temperatures. What is this, spring?! Thank you, God :) Wisconsin appreciates the gesture.

4. Skipping through Copps with my mom, begging for ice cream toppings and laughing at all the funny birthday cards. I can always be a little kid with her.

5. Watching Chaya try to eat bubbles. Few things can make me laugh as hard as I do when I see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment